Rob Schneider!

Are there any Rob Schneider fans out there? I really like his humour and I think he provides substance to comedy! I totally recommend http://bit.ly/RSitunes and I am curious to see what you all think of it? Do you guy's know that quote "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing?" Well, I think Rob definitely proves that in this album :)

I like his small parts in the Adam Sandler films, "You can do it!", but overall he's pretty poor. Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and Big Stan were great too though.

He was excellent in South Park, especially in The Carrot and The Stapler.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 13 2010, 9:52 PM BST

I like his small parts in the Adam Sandler films, "You can do it!", but overall he's pretty poor. Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and Big Stan were great too though.

Yeah, what Nilp said.

My first experience of him was him being completely shit in Judge Dredd. Mind you, he didn't really stand out as any more shit than the rest of that film.

He was good in Deuce Bigalow though.

South park captured him perfectly.

i think rob Schneifer is wicked. LOVED the gigalo movies, the Hot Chick was alright, and he was good in Don't mess with the Zohan!

Who can forget his part in Home Alone 2? He and Tim Curry were f*****g ace! :D

I totally agree with AngieBaby! I think Rob is pretty amazing! I think even though a lot of you don't really care for him, you should still check out the comedy album! You guys might be surprised and really like it! :)

Quote: Leevil @ July 14 2010, 12:54 PM BST

South park captured him perfectly.

Rob Schneider
Derp de Derp.

:D

I loved him in Jaws. "We're going to need a bigger boat."

I loved him as Captain Nathan Bridger on seaQuest DSV.

Haha seriously I love his random appearances in all those movies. even if theyre really minor roles, he just knows how to make them comedic! his comedy never seems to disappoint

I loved Deuce Bigelow. He's got that nebishy charm going on.