More Welsh Stuff

I seem to be attracting all these Welsh notices that are of absolutely no use to me BUT this one might be useful to the Welsh contingent here on the BSG. So here goes nothing.

Writers of Wales- read this
Summary:Writers of Wales- read this
Deadline: None
Date Posted: 04 May 2007
Details: Academi are currently updating its online Writers of Wales pages, which provides the most comprehensive database of all living writers currently residing or born in Wales. It is an extremely useful resource for all researchers and the literary community of Wales.

Academi endeavours to include as much detail as possible. If you are a writer living or born in Wales and would like to update, amend or elaborate on your existing entry, please email for a digital template and model entry. We welcome portrait photographs and pictures of book covers if emailed digitally.

For further information about the Writers of Wales pages, please visit weblink.
Web Site:www.academi.org
Email:Post@academi.org

Are you also attracting a lot of other notices from else where you could point in our aspiring non-Welsh direction?

Quote: Leevil @ May 5, 2007, 9:57 PM

Are you also attracting a lot of other notices from else where you could point in our aspiring non-Welsh direction?

Me, me, me.

Who?

Him. Evidently.

Actually, for professional reasons I have deleted this post as it dawned on me this wasn't very good politics.

But teh thought was accurate enough.

Boooo! Spoily-sport!