Hello...

Hello everyone and anyone...not been on this site too often, but have recently been recieving the newsletter, so thought I'd better come in and have a look around...(can anybody tell me where the toilets are?)

I have been lurking about on the channel 4 4laughs forum and main site, writing the odd (sometimes very odd) sketch, either on my own, as Gagsy, or as part of a writing group formed through the site that disguise our real identities by going under the psyudonym Junk Males...

I did have a crack at sitcom writing a while back, and was long-listed in the BBC 'Last Laugh' competition.

By day I am a rufty tufty builder, but that just pays the bills between the occaisional acting job!

That's about all for now, I'm going to have that look around now...

Hi Gagsy
Nice to see some inter-pollination between the two forii.
Regards to Frankie Rage.

Hello Gagsy and welcome to the forum.

allo and how do :) Toilets are up the stairs past the man wearing a water melon I suggest using the womens toilet the mens is well...uhh disturbing

Gagsy the builder: can he write it, yes he can!

Welcome to the forum.

Andy W

Hi Gagsy and welcome to the BSG. So you've been receiving the newsletter which makes you a tremendous asset because now we've got someone in the group who can read AND write!

Quote: Andy W. @ April 19, 2007, 8:38 AM

Gagsy the builder: can he write it, yes he can!

So bad, and yet so good. Laughing out loud

Welcome!