BBC Comedy Presents

The Comedy Store, Manchester, 21st of this month. Last year was great fun with Dave Spikey hosting and John Bishop headlining, plus loads of other great acts.

I'm going. Anyone else?

Where in London is this "Manchester"?

And more to the point, which tube line is it on?

Quote: Afinkawan @ October 6 2009, 12:56 PM BST

And more to the point, which tube line is it on?

The Northern Line of course. It's a good service, you can take your whippets aboard and the beer's much better, or so the passengers constantly tell me

I might go. If I can afford the ticket.

http://www.gooogie.co.uk/?gid=458646&hl=en&meta=o&q=Manchester

Huh?

Quote: youngian @ October 6 2009, 1:03 PM BST

The Northern Line of course. It's a good service, you can take your whippets aboard and the beer's much better, or so the passengers constantly tell me

You forgot to credit Jason Manford with that quote.

Quote: David Bussell @ October 6 2009, 10:09 AM BST

Where in London is this "Manchester"?

Tchoh! Broaden your horizons, Bussell! In Manchester you can walk into a chippy and get gravy...yes, you heard me right...GRAVY on your chips! I tried asking for gravy on my chips in London anf just received a cold, hard stare. Not to mention cold, hard chips.

Quote: youngian @ October 6 2009, 1:03 PM BST

:D

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 6 2009, 1:39 PM BST

In Manchester you can walk into a chippy and get gravy...yes, you heard me right...GRAVY on your chips! I tried asking for gravy on my chips in London anf just received a cold, hard stare.

Too right. You strange, backwards little man!

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 6 2009, 1:39 PM BST

In Manchester you can walk into a chippy and get gravy...yes, you heard me right...GRAVY on your chips!

Tell me more of this "gravy".

Quote: David Bussell @ October 6 2009, 3:37 PM BST

Tell me more of this "gravy".

:O
You uncultured baboon!

Quote: Aaron @ October 6 2009, 2:39 PM BST

Too right. You strange, backwards little man!

Wave

Have battered chips penetrated Fortress M25 yet ?

Quote: Splodge @ October 6 2009, 1:05 PM BST

http://www.gooogie.co.uk/?gid=458646&hl=en&meta=o&q=Manchester

Huh?

:D