Attention all moon landing sceptics

Suck on these: photographs of 5 of the 6 Apollo landers on the surface of the moon. The astronauts' foot paths are visible, too.

The recently launched Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter took the photos. My company supported its launch.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

Obvious fakes. Smarmy

I'm disappointed to say that no one in my backasswards family is a doubter. Very disappointed.

Quote: Griff @ July 18 2009, 1:25 AM BST

Loads of people in Britain are. :(

They all deserve a kick to the genitals.

I just heard that Walter Cronkite died today. He was a big part of the Apollo 11 coverage. Rest in peace, dude.

What disturbs me is that people are quite happy (despite the evidence) to disbelieve that Man landed on the moon; but many of the same people follow astrology, and have no problem with the notion that somehow the moon exerts a mystical influence over their love lives and finances. (Despite absolutely no evidence.)

Like I said, kick them in the genitals and help eliminate stupid people from the gene pool.

As I've said elsewhere . . .

Whilst not wishing to open up the conspiracy theory debate, if it was faked, how come not one person in forty years has ever broken cover and said that the seventeen missions never happened? They could have cleaned up billions in media rights.

;)

Nixon was president. A space race HAD to be won.

Oh, I see see someone has 'got' to YouTube.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon_land.htm

Quote: Joseff @ July 18 2009, 1:53 AM BST

Oh, I see see someone has 'got' to YouTube.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon_land.htm

Ooooh.

Quote: DaButt @ July 18 2009, 1:30 AM BST

They all deserve a kick to the genitals.

I just heard that Walter Cronkite died today. He was a big part of the Apollo 11 coverage. Rest in peace, dude.

Just heard about Cronkite from a family member. He wrote a fantastic biography. I'm very sad. He was my favourite newscaster and the best version of Ben Franklin when he was on the cartoon Liberty's Kids. Teary

Well DaButt, you've posted a link to some pictures with tiny dots and huge arrows on them, so it must have happened.

Hopefully, your next post will show the existence of Jesus by showing some blurry black and white pictures with tiny dots and giant crosses (geddit?) on them.

This science stuff is a piece of piss.

I preferred this:

Capricorn One (1978)

Classic conspiracy tale about the first manned mission to Mars. All appears to be going well until the astronauts are pulled off the ship just before launch by shadowy government types and whisked off to a film studio in the desert. It transpires that the space vehicle has a major defect which NASA just daren't admit. At the studio, over a course of months, the astronauts are forced to act out the journey and the landing to trick the world into believing they have made the trip.

Quote: Joseff @ July 18 2009, 2:17 AM BST

I preferred this:

Capricorn One (1978)

Starring OJ Simpson no less.

Quote: DaButt @ July 18 2009, 2:19 AM BST

Starring OJ Simpson no less.

And a good performance from OJ. Mind you, a better performance from Richard (Trickie Dickie) Nixon here. Should have got an Oscar!!

Quote: Joseff @ July 18 2009, 2:28 AM BST

Should have got an Oscar!!

The Oscars are for movies. Emmy awards are for television.