On The Buses 40th Anniversary Event

This Saturday in Borehamwood I am co-organising a special 4oth Anniversary Event to celebrate On The Buses. The day will include a walking tour of filming locations seen in the three spin-off films, a trip aboard a Routemaster bus to further afield filming locations in Borehamwood seen in the spin-off films, a screening at Elstree studions of the original On The Buses film followed by a chance to question celebrities and gather autographs. The special guest stars attending include Ronald Wolfe (co-creator and writer), Ronald Chesney (co-creator and writer), Stuart Allen (producer of Series 1-4), Albert Moses (appeared in one episode of On The Buses) and Harry Fielder (appeared in Mutiny On The Buses). Should be a memorable day.

Sounds really good! Pity Borehamwood's so awkward to get to. Some really great guests there I'd love to meet, particularly the two Rons.

And do ask Albert Moses for a DVD release of Mind Your Language Series 4! (Or at least see if you can get me some copies... ;))

If anyone is interested I do have photos from the event which was a big success. Sadly, weather prevented Albert Moses getting to the Event but Harry Fielder, Stuart Allen, Ronnie Chesney and Ronnie Wolfe were all in great form.

From left to right:- Harry Fielder, Stuart Allen, Ronald Chesney and Ronald Wolfe.

Photo's not loading. :(

I can see it.

Ah, got it to work. Seems that Photobucket is a spam/advert site according to my browser.

This is a very brief video of myself getting the original manuscript of my book and an On The Buses wall-mount signed by Stuart Allen (producer of Series 1,2,4 and 4 of On The Buses).