Help finding a sitcom please !

Hello all,

This description is going to be a little vague, but if anyone can shed any light on what it could be from I'd be most grateful as it's been on my mind and I just can't think! And I'm fairly certain it's a british sitcom, apologies if not!

It was a series about some people (boys I think? but maybe not), and there was a boy in it who was the big bully but no one would believe he was a bully until the last (?) episode where he came out of his house with a sword and everyone's parents and the police, maybe, were there to see it.

Apologies about the lack of detail...!

Any ideas? :)

Thanks! Wave

When was it on?

I think it's The Apprentice

Butterflies - it was that bit where Nicholas Lyndhurst went bonkers with a sabre. Watch out Trig - 'e's gonna cut ya!

Sounds like an episode of Grange Hill to me. Didn't Zammo loon out with a samurai sword and end up with death by cop when 'Bullet' Baxter confiscated his smack until the end of term?

Not sure exactly when it was, but it was quite recent

I'm fairly certain it wasn't butterflies though, I'm not really a veiwer. Thanks though.

Inbetweeners? (Never seen it myself mind)

Maybe it was a dream? :)

About Zammo?

The Zammo dream. It means you need some keys cutting.

Quote: Marc P @ May 6 2009, 1:56 PM BST

I think it's The Apprentice

Laughing out loud

Yeah, I thought it was The Inbetweeners at first, but just re-watched it all recently and it's definitely not that!
It is a mystery! :S

Beautiful People?