Crotchwood

INT: TORCHWOOD
CAPTAIN JACK IS BUSY AT THE CAMPUTER AS OWEN (THE PALE SQUINTY ONE)ENTERS.

OWEN: Jack! We've got an emergency.

JACK GRABS OWEN AND GIVES HIM A LONG LINGERING KISS.

JACK: What is it Owen. Spit it out.

OWEN: The Zygons are here they've got Torchwood surrounded it's only a matter of time before they breach security.

JACK: (INTO TANNOY) Gwen,Ianto I need you both here now. We've got a code 2 on our hands.

JACK: If theres one thing Zygons don't like it's being Bummed, that may be our best chance.

OWEN: That's your answer to everything Jack, but It's not that simple this time It's not only Zygons, we've picked up a Cyberman attack ship on the scanner as well.

JACK: This is worse than I thought, Cybermen don't even have a Bum. It's like that time we had to open up all those Daleks just to jerk them off.

GWEN & IANTO ENTER.

JACK (CONT) Hold on I thought Ianto was the Chinese one.

IANTO: No that's Tosh.

JACK: Who cares? & I don't mean the doctor.

GWEN: What's going on Jack ? Did I hear someone say Zygons ? do you want me to get my strap on ?

JACK GIVES GWEN & THEN IANTO A LONG LINGERING KISS.

JACK: It's worse than that Gwen, Theres some Cybermen as well.

IANTO: But Cybermen don't even have a ..

JACK: Don't you think I know that? we need a new plan.

GWEN: They did have a weakness back in the seventies, not sure if it still applies now but it may as well. Don't they have an aversion to Gold ?

JACK: I think that's it! Gwen, have we still got that Gold dildo we used to defeat the Lesbian robot queen.

GWEN: I'll get straight on it.

TO BE DISCONTINUED

Fun, but you could probably do more with this.

Loved this characters and Who references spot on.

But you could do let's Jack give a Warmachine a reach around.

That made me smile more second time round.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 8th September 2014, 11:12 PM BST

I only know that Torchwood is some sort-of Dr. Who spin-off (never watched it) but oi larfed. It's a bit like sootyj with quality.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 9th September 2014, 1:11 AM BST

..and much funnier.