Please help me with the name of a series

Does anybody know the name of a British series with an actor who plays both the therapist and an assortment of characters, with different accents and outfits? I have seen it twice in the past, and it has not popped up again. I love it and am dying to see some more.

Hi Monk

Do you mean Help with Chris Langham?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/help/

Jx

Yes J. x

I just Googled him and he is the one. I am in Australia. I did not realise the unseemly end to his celebrity.

But thank you, I found the show very funny and had put much effort into finding the show without luck.

Any more recent recommendations from Britain? Peep Show is the only one I have seen that is newish...

The show can be found relatively easily, if you know where to look. Sadly with the stigma attached to his (IMO questionable) conviction, it's unlikely to be released at any time soon on a legal DVD.

Such a good show.

A great show sadly cut off in its prime.

Quote: monk @ March 2 2009, 8:03 AM GMT

Yes J. x

I just Googled him and he is the one. I am in Australia. I did not realise the unseemly end to his celebrity.

But thank you, I found the show very funny and had put much effort into finding the show without luck.

Any more recent recommendations from Britain? Peep Show is the only one I have seen that is newish...

Yep shame about that and The Thick Of It which I loved!

For recommendations there are plenty on this site! Personally, I loved Mr G in Summerheights High - so thanks for that one! In return I'd offer Gavin and Stacey as a new one of ours and I'm looking forward to the sketch show from the two guys in it soon.

Not sure what you call newish but Extras with Ricky Gervais also very good.

Jx