Stephen K Amos

I was at his show last night and the guy is pure comic gold. Other than a brief appearance on 'Live at the Apollo' I didn't know too much about him but this was one of the funniest gigs I have ever been to. He was heckled but his comebacks were timed beautifully. In the interval and after the show he hung around to chat and have his photo taken. He was a total pro, God bless him.

Not sure if he's played London yet but if you get the opportunity of a ticket don't think twice.
:D

Juuust moving this over to Other British Comedy. :)

I'm not keen on him.

I saw him last year at my local Comedy Club in South London and probably one of the best I've seen. Not only was he great, but he chatted to everyone afterwards and stayed ages (think he was local though). :)

I used to work in the Cosmic Comedy club in Fulham and he performed there quite often.
I thought he was ok back then (and a nice enough chap), but his act hasn't got any better (or changed much) and I find him a bit boring now.

We usually count how many seconds it takes for him to mention racism.
(It's never more than 30 seconds)
:)

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ January 22 2009, 8:03 PM GMT

My thoughts exactly. Very dull.

I used to think that, but I'm liking him more now.

Quote: Fred Sunshine @ January 22 2009, 8:03 PM GMT

I'm usually quite prickly about comics and racism but in all honesty there was very little time given over to that. Just a very funny guy without a soapbox.

I thought he was Australian, he always seems to be popping up over here... :)

Find him incredibly rubbish.

I seem to recall him being appalling on Have I Got News For you, and pretty much everything else he has ever done on TV.

Not for me, kid Errr

ducky x