Stewart Lee Osama Bin Laden routine?

I've heard tell that Stewart Lee has done a routine about Osama Bin Laden and Ben Elton. I've not been able to find it anywhere at all on the internet at all or even on this site.
Does anyone know if it's any good or could provide me with a link?

Sorry if this is discussed elsewhere, I tried looking.

Any one have a transcript? Is it on his Comedy Vehichle?

It's in Stewart Lee's 'How I Escaped My Certain Fate' book, which includes transcripts of three of Lee's shows. The show in question is 'Stand Up-Comedian', performed in Glasgow, 2005. I'm not going to type out the whole thing - but basically Stewart Lee asks the audience a series of questions like "Who likes cakes?", to which the audience replies "Yes!". Twice he asks "Who likes Ben Elton?", before he replies himself with "Oh, it's no one". At the end he says "Who likes Osama bin Laden? Yeah! Who likes Ben Elton? Oh, it's no one again." He then discusses Ben Elton for a bit, and adds more details in the footnotes. Dig it out - it's well worth a read.

I have it

It's on the Stand up Comedian live DVD

You can get it on Amazon for a couple of quid no doubt

Funny routine

There you are. You wait two weeks for an answer and then two come along at once

cheers ,young fella me'laddos

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be about his bit from one of his stand-ups and from Comedy Vehicle (the CV version is much better, in my opinion) where he compares the Taliban and the IRA - which is probably by favourite comedy bit of all time.