*NEW* Seldom differ video taster.

Hi guys,

The link below is our latest taster. We've been making a few changes so thought we would pop it on here and see what you think.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks - Seldom Differ.

http://vimeo.com/68010831

PASSWORD: keegan

I refuse to use that Password as I hate Kevin Keegan as he is a former red nose.

Also I have my doubts about you as your name sounds like someone who has had a run in with Major Richard Sharpe of the South Essex (My Hero)

So if you can change the Password to Dixie Dean

And prove to me that you are not a 19th Century blaggard making trouble for my hero as he helps Lord Wellington win over the frogs in the Peninsula Campaign then sir I may comment.

Teddy dear boy. This is a comedy critique forum.I'm sure plenty of football ones exist.Unfortunately I won't be changing the password. The password is related to one of the sketches if that interests you at all? You never know what might happen to Keegan.Maybe your dreams will come true.

Teddy picker nother video if this hasn't grabbed your attention.

See what I did.

SD

Not bad, the man on the computer never did it for me and the Gordie accents need a bit of work, but the clip was very good.
The man in the street was well above par.
I think you have good TV presence and the production was bang on the money, but your clips lack the killer punch lines that make people stand out.
That builder could have plenty of legs, just reel in the surrealism like leather carpets etc and let the builder establish where he's actually from as one minute he sounds like Topal and the next Danny Dyer!
Overall t it was good

Glad you watched it. Accent wise we didn't do any Geordie, Keegan is from Doncaster, we were just going for a generic,Ken Loach northern accent.Which helps as we are from Sheffield. Mr.Cockle is originally from South Africa but has been living in London for years...oh and he's jewish.

Thank you for your feedback though we do appreciate it. And I'm glad you watched it in the end. If it's any consolation we don't support Keegan. Everton through and through!

SD