Writing Partner Wanted (preferably London)

Hi Guys

I'm looking for a writing partner/idea partner based in London although with the internet you could be based somewhere exotic (like Didsbury).

I've got a couple of ideas for a sitcom and some ideas for a sketch show. I'm also thinking about branching out to dramas in the vein of Black Mirror.

So yeah if you want to have a go at writing together, give me a message.

(PS. I hate writing things out like this - Almost feels like a dating site. Although I have to say its important you have a GSOH...)

Hey... this post has been up for three days now... where are all the doubting Thomas's who say internet writing partnerships never work as they are doomed... DOOMED I SAY.

Come on guys, you're slipping, he hasn't been put down or rubbished yet... why haven't you pooh-poohed him?

You're slacking....!

Cool

Well, this one's certainly doomed, it would seem.

Hi Robert

Seems like a good idea to meet up & have a chat to see if we have some common ground etc...

My email is johnfromsoho@gmail.com

Cheers
John

I stand corrected.

Quote: Lazzard @ May 15 2013, 1:22 PM BST

I stand corrected.

Calipers?

Sorry Robert, I'm not in to internet dating (vwe).

I wonder if John from Soho lives in London?

I only say this after booking a strong man act for my mothers Bar mitzvah called 'Huddersfield Harry' who turned out to be from Cleackheaton.

Given his bogus reference to Huddersfield I demanded ten shilling back off him and and it turned nasty.
He picked a bar up and bent right in front of me so I rolled my sleeves up and picked an even bigger bar
And he soon stopped smirking after I smashed his head in with it.

Quote: Lazzard @ May 15 2013, 12:39 PM BST

Well, this one's certainly doomed, it would seem.

Phew.... thanks for not letting the site down dude

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ May 15 2013, 7:55 PM BST

I wonder if John from Soho lives in London?

I only say this after booking a strong man act for my mothers Bar mitzvah called 'Huddersfield Harry' who turned out to be from Cleackheaton.

Given his bogus reference to Huddersfield I demanded ten shilling back off him and and it turned nasty.
He picked a bar up and bent right in front of me so I rolled my sleeves up and picked an even bigger bar
And he soon stopped smirking after I smashed his head in with it.

Was he called Harry (or Harold) or was the whole name a sham?