Things you love to look at? Page 8

Please do me the honour of defining irony for me then.

Quote: Lee @ May 12 2013, 10:08 PM BST

Please do me the honour of defining irony for me then.

I'll tell you what, let's not go there. If there's one thing that annoys me more than juvenile 'sex' talk on the Internet it's the smug smartarsery that seems to infect it. People out-googling each other to show how 'knowledgable' they are. I suspect this is largely for the 'clever' kids, who were bullied at school, finally getting a bit of their own back with a bit of intellectual bullying. Not that that means you, of course, but that's the place me answering that would take us.

Quote: Sinon @ May 12 2013, 10:18 PM BST

I'll tell you what, let's not go there. If there's one thing that annoys me more than juvenile 'sex' talk on the Internet it's the smug smartarsery that seems to infect it. People out-googling each other to show how 'knowledgable' they are. I suspect this is largely for the 'clever' kids, who were bullied at school, finally getting a bit of their own back with a bit of intellectual bullying. Not that that means you, of course, but that's the place me answering that would take us.

Show us yer tits

:P

Hasn't this got off topic? This forum is very good at going off topic.

Quote: Sinon @ May 12 2013, 10:18 PM BST

Let's just shake hands (it's okay, I'm wearing a glove) and move on with our lives.

Quote: David Smith @ May 12 2013, 10:21 PM BST

Hasn't this got off topic? This forum is very good at going off topic.

It has indeed, David. My apologies to you for my part in that.

It is OK.I'm getting used to it :)

Quote: Lee @ May 12 2013, 10:22 PM BST

Let's just shake hands (it's okay, I'm wearing a glove) and move on with our lives.

Sounds good to me.

I love to look at graffiti, obviously the stuff that shows talent rather than a phone number for a bum in the local park.

It is quite good.They do a great job.

God, Sinon, you're such a crabbit, vinegar-faced, condescending swine. If you don't like it here, don't waste your valuable time reading the threads.

At least you two have made up now.

Quote: keewik @ May 12 2013, 10:26 PM BST

God, Sinon, you're such a crabbit, vinegar-faced, condescending swine. If you don't like it here, don't waste your valuable time reading the threads.

If no one has anything nice to say about each other then don't say it simple as that.

Sod off , David. I'll say what I like.

No Offence but this is a forum not the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Quote: keewik @ May 12 2013, 10:29 PM BST

Sod off , David. I'll say what I like.