Cardiff based comedy group - Clipbored

Hey everyone.

Clipbored is a Cardiff based comedy writing and performance group who write, film and edit their own original sketches.

Our ideas come from characters we've met, to letting our drunken minds wander off with a big bucket of silly.

We've been going for a couple of years, and are starting to hit our stride in terms of production and ideas.

We've had some feedback, but we'd love some more from people like yourselves who love comedy and are willing to help us improve and hopefully one day appear on your television sets. Hopefully before television is outlawed in Wales.

Please visit www.clipbored.co.uk and check out the sketches. They are all linked to YouTube, so if you like one in particular, please share it with your friends.

Feel free to be as honest as you like, without getting too personal, unless it's about my beard, which I've had put down so be nice about it.

Regards

Geraint
Director/Writer/Performaer/Editor Clipbored Productions Ltd.

I like your stuff, good jokes and pacing. The rap was reminesent of Goldie Lookin Chains but maybe lose the women beating up men. It got a little repatative but good stuff.

Also possibly lacking in strong distinctive characters.

Thanks for the feedback Sooty, glad you enjoyed it!

We are focusing our next few ideas on character development as I know what you mean, good characters can drive a whole show and we are keen to develop that side of our repertoire.

I'll post a link when we have some new material.

Pretty decent production values and amiable enough in an old-fashioned sort of way. Good luck with it.