My first animated comedy short. Feedback?

Hello everyone

I have always fancied getting involved in comedy writing, and so about a year ago I began self teaching myself animation through a couple of software manuals. The idea was that it would give me a vehicle to use so that I could create comedy content.

Fast forward to now, and I have spent the last several weeks working on a one off animated short in time for Christmas, which I have written, created, animated and mostly voiced myself, under the name of Forever Delayed Productions.

It would mean a great deal to me to get any feedback from other aspiring comedy writers, good or bad, so that I can take it on board for my next project.

The video can be found here:
"The Night Before Christmas" - Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=Z2M-OkuJhCc

Many thanks to anybody who takes the time to view and provide feedback.

Edit: the video is NSFW due to some of the language in the script.

I'll be honest with you - take from it what you will.

I loved the opening and the first few minutes. I liked the jokes, visual and verbal. (the sleigh with the hazards flashing was good) and I marvelled at your technical ability but then...
It got a little boring. It got drawn out, the voices were too slow and the gags dried up so I gave up halfway through.
Santa began to sound like Marvin the moronic robot (HGTTG) and I struggled to understand what the elves were saying.

But apart from that, it had potential to be fantastic.

Thanks for the advice.

To be honest, the overall length is one of the comments I keep hearing about it. One of the things I have definitely picked up during the making of it is the general timing. When I wrote it, I never imagined that the sleigh scene would stretch to the 6-7 minute mark, so there may have been some padding in there.

I thought this impressive for a first go. It shines through that a lot of care and consideration has been put into the script.