The Muscle Whisperer - Christmas Special

I made a tragically unpopular web series back in 2008. Last night I decided to dust off the characters for a 2012 Christmas special.

I'm not entirely sure how funny it is but there you go :) Feedback welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqXRvIIFEu0

I like it, but then I like most of your work so I'm biased.

Thank you Steven! I will take any kind of likes, biased or otherwise! And thanks for FB page like too.

Good stuff Shoepie. Make more 2D stuff, don't ever forget the 2D stuff <3

Are you using Morphdials?

Cheers Lee. Yeah I think more 2D next year, so much quicker.

Quote: Gavin @ December 23 2012, 9:22 PM GMT

Are you using Morphdials?

No mate, expressions were all switch layers. It was a shockingly bad rig from 2008.

Quote: ShoePie @ December 23 2012, 10:22 PM GMT

Cheers Lee. Yeah I think more 2D next year, so much quicker.

No mate, expressions were all switch layers. It was a shockingly bad rig from 2008.

The head movements were very smooth did you only move in small increments within the switch?

In the switch layer properties I had 'interpolate sub-layers' selected if that's what you mean? Makes it all smooth if you have the same number of points on both layers.

Quote: ShoePie @ December 24 2012, 10:52 AM GMT

In the switch layer properties I had 'interpolate sub-layers' selected if that's what you mean? Makes it all smooth if you have the same number of points on both layers.

Interesting...Will give it a go.

liked the sketch voice work is great.

Quote: Gavin @ December 24 2012, 11:28 AM GMT

liked the sketch voice work is great.

Quote: ShoePie @ December 24 2012, 10:52 AM GMT

Sexiest post of the year.

Haha

I quite liked that, even if I didn't entirely understand what I was watching.

I think it's the Latin dance track that cheers everyone up. I'm going to end all my sketches with it from now on.