Eddie Murphy - One Night Only - More Like...

Eddie Murphy 2 minutes only.

Just watched this movie & it made me glad I didnt buy the fookin thing.

The entire movie was other comedians stepping up and congratulating Eddie Murphy and saying how wonderful he is.

Right at the very end, with about 5 minutes left Murphy gets up on the stage and says thanks for a few minutes and sits down again.

He was offered up at about 3/4 of the way through the film but declined to get up and do some stand up.

Ive got some respect for the guy for his offerings of RAW & DELIRIOUS but this latest shite should have been given a totally different title, maybe something like... Eddie Murphy obsessive adoration session, one entire night only, without any jokes & sh*t from him at all.

He's never been the same since the paps took an interest in his affection for transexual gentlemen oif dubious virtue

No way, really?

I can't say Ive kept up with the current affairs of the the bloke.

I was browsing some online streams and happened to stumble across the film. I don't think ive taken any notice of him since Raw & Delirious...

He seemed to fall by the wayside & was more or less in a jar marked 'Dated' if you cath my drift.

Did he do a full on George Michael & get caught (no excuses) in a public bog or was it more rumour?

Any articles?

Not sure that's true... Sooty could just as easily have made that up for the lols.

No I heard that, he got done for picking one up in Los Angeles I think.

Oh, fair dos.

Found this if its any help???? Could be BS???

Murphy was driving his wife's SUV down Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood, an area known for homosexual prostitutes. Murphy pulled over, and a transvestite hooker named Atisone Kenneth Seiuli got in. They drove off together, but didn't get far before there was a burst of siren, and Murphy was pulled over by a Los Angeles Sheriff's Department squad car.

The officers spent half an hour talking amiably with Murphy, warning him about the neighborhood and perhaps getting his autograph before shaking his hand and letting him go. Seiuli, though, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for violating probation on an earlier prostitution charge.

And as quick as Seiuli could post bail, the story was in the tabloids and on Entertainment Tonight. According to Seiuli, in their brief conversation in the vehicle, Murphy had put two hundred-dollar bills on her leg.
Seiuli remembers: "he asked me if I did this for a living, being a transsexual prostitute. I said yes. "Eddie said, 'Do you like to wear lingerie?' I said yes. He said, 'Can I see you in lingerie?' I told him, 'Whenever I have the time.' He said, 'I'll make the time.' "Then he asked me, 'What type of sex do you like?' I said I was into everything." Or at least, that was Seiuli's story.

Murphy's version was not the same, of course. "I'm married with three children. I'm not going to be out there screwing hookers off the street or anything like that. I'm just being a nice guy I was being a good Samaritan. It's not the first hooker I've helped out. I've seen hookers on corners and I'll pull over and they'll go, 'Oh you're Eddie Murphy, oh my God,' and I'll empty my wallet out to help."

And now, when divorcing, Eddie's wife says: "He told me there was this person on the corner crying, so he stopped to help. But I'm thinking, 'Well, why the hell did you let them get into the car?'"

I'm sure it was, er... for research. Yes.