Storytime

1st proper thread so go easy on me eh?

Ive just decided to give my usual Football forums a miss for a while as they all seem a bunch of miserable, squabbly eejuts arguing over players, managers & formations so finding this place is a breath of fresh air :)

Right... on with the thread, this normally goes down well on any forum, not tried it on a comedy writers forum but hey ho. If anything this surely has to be the best place.

Anyway, its a piece of cake & some, if not all of you will have played something like it in your earlier years.

Im gonna start a story off with three lines & each poster takes a go at adding three more lines to the story. There will be overlap but that's ok just go with it.

Heres the title and my three lines ...fill your boots

**************They said it wouldn't work *************

The day had finally arrived, he couldn't believe it, had he really been working on it for 7 years. 7 long hard years & now finally all his work had come to fruition, Quinton Fleeshmelme had become the first person to invent the...

Where do I start?!

First, welcome!

Secondly, this is a comedy guide forum WITH a writer's section.

Thirdly, you've only gone and posted in the WRONG forum. Amateur mistake. Try here, the GENERAL discussion forums - https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/general_discussion/

I suppose just moving it & deleting your post is an option????

(Ta Lee though)

This story confuses me now

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 22 2012, 12:02 AM GMT

This story confuses me now

Laughing out loud

Quote: pieNmash @ November 22 2012, 12:02 AM GMT

I suppose just moving it & deleting your post is an option????

(Ta Lee though)

Fourthly, don't highlight a mod's weakness.

I'm doing the zooo dance. I'm summoning zooo.

Oi zooo!

eh?

I haven't got a danny what you mean Lee?

Do you want me to repost my thread in the section you so kindly detailed above .... or would my suggested option above be better??

If the first option is more to your liking can you remove this thread once Ive done it ...ta

Never mind. It is done :)

Carry on.

Quote: Lee @ November 22 2012, 12:09 AM GMT

Oi zooo!

Whistling nnocently

zooo dance!

Cheers bud...

Anyone wishing to take part in the story .......just quote the opener in your post.

Sorry old bean, didn't mean to ruin the flow of your thread. Get used to it though, you'll be lucky to ever have a thread stay on topic.

No worries m8, Ive run a forum & I know you have to keep the forum flowing too so its fine.

Im thinking maybe deleting all the posts after the opener would fix it?

Unless someone quotes the opener & gets the story going.

Ive been in tears & rib agony with this thread in the past, hoping for the same result on here.

Quote: pieNmash @ November 21 2012, 11:56 PM GMT

The day had finally arrived, he couldn't believe it, had he really been working on it for 7 years. 7 long hard years & now finally all his work had come to fruition, Quinton Fleeshmelme had become the first person to invent the...

... The un-ejaculator. No more unwanted pregnancies he thought to himself. No more bastard children. By heck, sex could last for days! Broken condoms wouldn't be an issue any more. Still, the sensation of un-orgasming was an odd one but he had one fix for that...

Instructions would be included in the packaging that explained how the female could respond ... instead of oooh yeah,that's the spot YEAH THATS IT, RIGHT THERE, HARDER, OMG, YES, YES, AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGYEEEEEHHAAAAAAH, HAVE YOU GOT A LIGHT? She would instead reach for the remote control & select a gardening or cookery show, while the male would simply...

(Ta lee)