The Most Outrageous Video Online!

Hey Guys.

Sorry, I know the title was a bit much. It's not really the most outrageous video. It's a video I created a couple months ago.

I'm sure you guys are aware of Wotsits Crisps. You know the cheesy, curly crisps that get stuck in your teeth and give you the worst breath known to man!

Well, here's a video on how to make glasses out of them!

Please watch and make a pair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpLfeHQwEj4

Thanks

Buddy Rock

Funny, no. Imaginative idea (assuming its not been done before), yes. IMHO.

You can bet I'll be trying it though :)

Tonight I'll be buying some Wotsits and creating a cheesey cock and balls.

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 15 2012, 1:05 PM BST

Tonight I'll be buying some Wotsits and creating a cheesey cock and balls.

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing. I was even considering what combination of curly and straight would achieve this aim.

There is the possibility that I could have enjoyed this but I so hate to be lied to on the internet I cannot in all good conscience click on this link. Best of luck to you in all your future deceptions mind you.

Great idea!

However, the voice over made me want to put my fist through the computer screen

Quote: gbus @ August 24 2012, 11:42 AM BST

Great idea!

However, the voice over made me want to put my fist through the computer screen

Ditto.

I thought the video itself was nicely shot and put together, mind. The voice over, especially at the start, is too grating, though. Would recommend toning it down a tad. Liked the 'toodles' bit at the end, however.

What's NOT to like about this video?

With so much comedy dross being uploaded to YouTube, I'm delighted to find something well-produced, well-performed, funny and original.

Well done! :D

:D Licked it, but as there are no lenses how could He read his book ;)

Good point, Dellas. Perhaps he should have inserted some salt and vinegar Discos.

Geek I would have used 'Glacier Mints'! ;)

Not a big fan of that silly voice (I think something more serious would've worked pretty well), but it's an interesting high quality video. Keep it up!

Quote: dellas @ August 27 2012, 6:26 AM BST

Geek I would have used 'Glacier Mints'! ;)

Silly me. I was thinking of shades.

The most outrageous I've seen online is definitely

Vodka Rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdCtRKYNz2k