Jim Jefferies Page 2

Quote: James BradburyHarding @ July 23 2010, 9:21 PM BST

Also, funny story:

Edited at my girlfriend's request.

Under the thumb.

Tickets bought for his November show. I'm an addict.

I might go see the show again as one of my mates missed the last one I went to.

Jim is currently involved in an 'interesting debate' on Facebook as a result of this status: "if you download anything for free you complete and utter scum."

A girl responded with, "why don't you ban all the people that have downloaded your shows from attending your live gigs? then see how many tickets you sell. shove your holier-than-thou attitude up your arse."

He sent her a message calling her a 'fat c**t'

It's good fun :)

http://www.facebook.com/jimjefferies/posts/161520630549865

I don't like Jim Jeffries one jott. I don't like his comedy or his persona. I think he's a bad man.

He does come across as a cock. But then I can't bear aggressive people.
Can't remember if I like his comedy or not, although I've seen him plenty on the telly.

Actually I just read through all 250 Facebook comments on that. Deeply entertaining. Including the girl he messaged and called a fat c**t and the guy he messaged and told was banned from his gigs. There's one guy really going after him and uploading all of his DVDs to torrent sites and threatening to set 4chan on him. Laughing out loud

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 16 2010, 4:48 PM GMT

Actually I just read through all 250 Facebook comments on that. Deeply entertaining. Including the girl he messaged and called a fat c**t and the guy he messaged and told was banned from his gigs. There's one guy really going after him and uploading all of his DVDs to torrent sites and threatening to set 4chan on him. Laughing out loud

It is entertaining. My personal fav (other than fatc**tgate) was Jim asking if the lad's parents had died to get away from him. Harsh :)

YES! I liked that one. Jim's posts are really poorly spelled. I think be might be an idiot.

Oh dear, just read some of that too. He's really dug himself a hole there. He should have just ignored everyone.

Yeah he really should have. Silly Jim. He's not really one to bite his tongue though, is he.

I've recently been listening to Jim's podcasts that he does with Eddie Ifft (I don't know who he is either) and they're rollicking good fun. They won't convert any Jim haters, but there's plenty there for the Jim lovers. You can search the podcasts out on itunes.

I was reading Stewart Lee's book recently and was delighted to see that Stewart Lee considers Jim to be a charming man. An odd friendship given their wildly different acts, but one which we must admire.

Quote: Ben @ January 18 2011, 9:12 PM GMT

I've recently been listening to Jim's podcasts that he does with Eddie Ifft (I don't know who he is either) and they're rollicking good fun. They won't convert any Jim haters, but there's plenty there for the Jim lovers. You can search the podcasts out on itunes.

I was reading Stewart Lee's book recently and was delighted to see that Stewart Lee considers Jim to be a charming man. An odd friendship given their wildly different acts, but one which we must admire.

Exactly - don't confuse the act with the actual person. Jim's absolutely surging in the US at the moment.

The podcasts are a great listen if you don't get offended by anything. It's also a great chance to see Jim's extremely quick wit in action in a real situation. He's just filmed a pilot for FX (Louie) so hopefully it will get picked up.

I really don't like him or his comedy. All he seems to talk about is f**king, pussy, why he hates women and more pussy.

I'm sorry but I generally prefer comedy from someone with a maturity age over 13.

Quote: Monster Scum Bag @ February 28 2012, 8:19 PM GMT

I really don't like him or his comedy. All he seems to talk about is f**king, pussy, why he hates women and more pussy.

I'm sorry but I generally prefer comedy from someone with a maturity age over 13.

You don't need to apologise for your opinion, just your condescending attitude and ignorance of the subject matter he covers in his act. Thankfully, FX (the channel that puts out Louie & Archer amongst others) don't share your ill-informed views and have picked up his show:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a385700/australian-comedian-jim-jefferiess-pilot-legit-picked-up-by-fx.html

Wave

Quote: Nat Wicks @ November 16 2010, 5:10 PM GMT

YES! I liked that one. Jim's posts are really poorly spelled. I think be might be an idiot.

Epic fail.