Want to write reviews on TV, Film and Music?

Hi everyone,

Next month I will be launching a brand new website dedicated to reviewing the latest TV, Film and Music. It's something I've been meaning and planning to do for quite a while now, and it is finally coming to fruition.

The website will particularly focus on reviewing scripted television, mainly drama and comedy, but will also have a dedicated section to Film and Music.

If you are interested in writing for the website, this will be a non-paid, voluntary position, then please send me a private message on here and I will provide you with more information.

Thanks. :)

The website is now live at: www.theshirker.com

If anyone is still interested in writing for the site send me a PM. Thanks. :)

For people to work on a voluntary basis they're likely going to want some idea of how many people are visiting your site. What's your current readership, Martin?

Also, do you get given free films, free music, early viewing of TV shows, etc in exchange for your writings?

As the website only launched on Friday it is still very much a work in progress. I have a website objective document that I can email to anyone that is interested in working on the website which outlines the ideas for the website and where I see it going.

At the minute we don't receive free films, TV shows or music, but that's because I haven't contacted the necessary press teams as of yet. I will be waiting for a couple of months until the website is fully up and running and has enough content on there, that way it is much more likely the website will be eligible for promotional material.

Really like the look and feel of the site. Good work.

If anybody wants to review Sharon Horgan's new sitcom Dead Boss for my website then get at me.