Feed back Please :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbcbKol9dSw

It reminded me of 'Life's Too Short' but with a tall bloke instead.

It was better than my first short film but I must say that my first short film was awful. There were some technical mistakes and the script could have been tighter. Personally I thought the best joke was in the end credits. If you have plans to be a film-maker then you are heading in the right direction....every film you make will teach you more about the craft and you should improve with each effort. If you plan on being an actor I would study for a back up plan.

I can see that there was not much of a budget so my advice would be to write and make a remake. It will be a good exercise. Make notes on everything that you think worked and change the things that you didn't think quite hit the mark. Maybe try to cut about three minutes from the runtime without simply throwing away scenes as such, but by editing the writing and scenes down to a more polished end result.

Good luck. Being funny on camera is not as easy as it looks and good film-making takes a lot of time and effort.

Well this was made for a school project so the budget was zero can you add more detail to what you thought of the acting and writing and more importantly did you find it funny?

for a first attempt I would say a good effort.