Introductory Showreel open for crit

Hi Everyone
Im new here. Ive just uploaded this homemade showreel. Please take a look and give some feedback. I realise the audio quality and image isn't top quality but ive only been involved in low production shoots. I am looking for advice on how to take this to the next stage, where to post it/send it and how I might get an agent or even some work. Thanks very much for your time. The link is below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5TDgvytTX4

Bump..

That's really rather good. Nice and clear filming as well. But a nice bunch of funny characters, weird situations and some impressively snappy editing.

Good work fella!

Honestly (both of you posters?), this showreel doesn't demonstrate a person who is ready for professional work. I appreciate you're excited and raring to go but my advice would be to stop worrying about representation at this stage and concentrate on getting yourself involved with as many projects as you can until you're working at a professional standard. Keep it up!

You've confused me Bussell of a thousand confusions.

I meant that it was a very entertaining 3 minutes. I assume it was meant as a piss take showreel.

Or are you double bluffing me?

Quote: sootyj @ April 4 2012, 11:55 AM BST

You've confused me Bussell of a thousand confusions.

I meant that it was a very entertaining 3 minutes. I assume it was meant as a piss take showreel.

Or are you double bluffing me?

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you, I was pointing out that this video was posted by one member then bumped buy another. Not treading on your opinion of the video at all.

Ah multiple ids, always piss people off.

Better to hang around post a few times, make some friends then people will be delighted to look at your junk.