Looking for a writing partner.

I'm certain I've got some excellent ideas for a sitcom lodged within my mind, and I am really looking forward to unearthing them, I'm hopefully looking to find someone here who is also genuinely interested in creating a unique, very funny, original sitcom idea. I live in St Albans and can travel to London to meet potential partners as well.

About me: 21, unemployed, excellent with spoken & written English, an aptitude for comedy.

Sitcoms I admire: Peep Show, I'm Alan Partridge, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Extras, The Office.

I would really love to hear from anyone who is interested in creating their own sitcom and is seeking like minded partners. Or just someone to bounce/throw/smash over the head with ideas. Please get in touch. Thank you

Moving this over to WD...

Hey there, I live in Watford so quite close to you actually. I'm at Sussex University at the moment, but I'm back regularly.

I'd probably list almost identical comedies as my favourite, add in 'Garth Marenghis darkplace' and that would probably complete it.

I'm not sure what the next steps in this are so let me know your thoughts.

Mike

Just noticed your post. I am also looking for someone to write and brainstorm with. I have an idea for a sitcom and have a rough outline.

Live quite near to London. As for favourite sitcoms like the ones you listed but I would also mix in some classic sitcoms like Only Fools and Dad's Army.

Feel free to get in touch.