The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 321

*cough Bent or Defoe for Crouch cough*

?

I feel just like a handful of sesame seeds..

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 12 2012, 10:38 PM GMT

*cough Bent or Defoe for Crouch cough*

?

Yes, with Rooney out for the first two matches, you want to pair Crouch with whom exactly?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 10:40 PM GMT

Yes, with Rooney out for the first two matches, you want to pair Crouch with whom exactly?

Take your pick: Walcott/Sinclair, who are both natural central strikers (who are being played out of position).

IMO.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 12 2012, 10:43 PM GMT

Take your pick: Walcott/Sinclair, who are both natural central strikers (who are being played out of position).

IMO.

I'm an Arsenal fan and even I wouldn't put Walcott in a striker role. I wonder if the new manager will risk giving Carroll a go?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 10:47 PM GMT

I'm an Arsenal fan and even I wouldn't put Walcott in a striker role. I wonder if the new manager will risk giving Carroll a go?

No.

Hang on.. I'll ask him.. Dario? Dario?

Knock the sesame seeds one back, RC..

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 12 2012, 10:37 PM GMT

I do the same when I'm a neutral. Does your Missus have to explain a lot about football to you? Based on your comments on the football thread, I think she does.

;)

I don't like Footy as much as I used to in the eighties & early nineties.
But I have enough rudimentary knowledge & specific nasty prejudice to appear quite the expert in any pointless football conversation that I may end up in from time to time I'll have you know.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 12 2012, 10:49 PM GMT

But I have enough rudimentary knowledge & specific nasty prejudice to appear quite the expert in any pointless football conversation that I may end up in from time to time I'll have you know.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 12 2012, 10:49 PM GMT

I saw the video you posted on YouTube Ste, you know your stuff :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NFLMTwkGXM&sns=fb

:D
I'm not from Liverpool
I'm a glory hunter fan who shouldn't really be allowed to talk football.

Back to the "Who do you fancy" thread for me.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ February 12 2012, 11:32 PM GMT

I saw the video you posted on YouTube Ste, you know your stuff :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NFLMTwkGXM&sns=fb

:D

Rangers applying to go into administration.

They're such a massive club. What went wrong? And who will be next?

The thing about Scottish football is that they will still be certain to finish second after the ten point deduction.

Quote: Chappers @ February 14 2012, 12:17 AM GMT

Rangers applying to go into administration.

Perhaps...perhaps...wait for it...Rangers, right...you'll love this ladies and gentlemen...perhaps Rangers can change their name...to the...and here it comes...The Old Infirm!

:|

:(