Web series following a pedophile

Hello,
I'm a comedian on the other side of the pond. My new web series "Ped Crossing" starts this Tuesday. Here's the trailer if you have a minute:

http://www.bigheadpaul.com

Thanks!
pt

Is there more than just trailer?

Yep! Just released the first episode yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf-7F7ISIu8

We'll have new ones every Tuesday for 12 weeks.
Thanks!
pt

That's very funny, slick, no fat on it at all.

I even liked that very low key punchline at the end.

Of course long term you're building up a problem with the subject matter.

Unless I suppose he is just lonely guy looking for friends, young friends that is.

That's very funny, slick, no fat on it at all.

I even liked that very low key punchline at the end.

Of course long term you're building up a problem with the subject matter.

Unless I suppose he is just lonely guy looking for friends, young friends that is.

Plus points: production, acting. It all looks and sounds good.

Minus points: it doesn't have a lot of of comedy in it (I mean laugh points), and those that it does have are distributed quite thinly. And I agree with Sootyj 100% in that you have nowhere to go with this character - he is never going to be someone we want to succeed, even if he has a rival. Another thing, for a UK audience (which you might not have considered): there is no such word as pedophile, and that ruins your title. We would say paeodophile (I think). But however we spell it, it doesn't sound like ped.

Paedophile.

Quote: zooo @ January 27 2012, 12:13 AM GMT

Paedophile.

Thanks. How is that said? Was I wrong?

Pronounced 'peedaphile' I suppose.
Is hard to write phonetically!
But yes, definitely not ped, like Americans.

Quote: zooo @ January 27 2012, 12:19 AM GMT

Pronounced 'peedaphile' I suppose.
Is hard to write phonetically!
But definitely not ped, like Americans.

Excellent. But isn't that what I was saying?

Maybe! I thought you were asking how it was spelled. But maybe you were trying a phonetic spelling like I was.

I thought I was saying (fairly clearly, though perhaps not) that whatever else is wrong with this person's stuff, in the UK they aren't going to get away with the ped of "pedophile" rhyming with the ped of "pedestrian crossing".

I was agreeing with that bit, though...

*renames this the thread of endless misunderstandings*

Paedo.

Stop talking to yourself.

And so on.

Quote: zooo @ January 27 2012, 12:37 AM GMT

Stop talking to yourself.

And so on.

:O

I can't help thinking the OP has got more responses than deserved. I was being kind before. It's dead dead dead, and even if it wasn't you need to make us laugh laugh laugh. Do something else non-paedo, please.