Looking for a made for TV movie?

It was about a woman who ran a massage business from her own home. She had regular clients who she also gave hand relief to.

I think she broke her arm and her male partner/husband was roped in to keep the business going. She recorded her patter on tape so he didn't have to speak and the clients always had their faces covered with a towel. Of course he also had to do the handjobs which he actually got quite good at supposedly, after he got past his disgust.

I couldn't say when I saw it apart from being in the last 20 years...I think. But then NZ TV was always years behind most things anyway.

Hope someone know what it was.

Ta

Quote: pegeco @ January 8 2012, 5:52 AM GMT

It was about a woman who ran a massage business from her own home. She had regular clients who she also gave hand relief to.

I think she broke her arm and her male partner/husband was roped in to keep the business going. She recorded her patter on tape so he didn't have to speak and the clients always had their faces covered with a towel. Of course he also had to do the handjobs which he actually got quite good at supposedly, after he got past his disgust.

I couldn't say when I saw it apart from being in the last 20 years...I think. But then NZ TV was always years behind most things anyway.

Hope someone know what it was.

Ta

You're talking about an episode of the British SKETCH SHOW, The League of Gentleman called Beauty and the Beast (or Come Into My Parlor)...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0630119/plotsummary

Perhaps the episodes were edited together in NZ to make a film?

That was a great episode.

Aw, Professor Breastpinch'd! I'm going to have to get out my old DVDs.

Thanks for the reply David. My brother insisted that it was out of the League but I felt sure it was a one off. So much for my memory. I'll have to drag out my DVDs and have a gander.

Cheers