The Weather Page 95

Why have you a dog behaviourist? Has the dog taken to gnawing off your fingers/toes/unmentionable bits?

When we got him, the family who originally had him took him far too early as a puppy so he missed out on learning skills from his siblings and mum. He was also picked on by the other dog which was why he was given away to us. He is hyperactive too. He is a lot better than he was. He goes about three days a week on "activity mornings" where he interacts with other dogs and trains. He has a lot of fun.

Want to see him say hello?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCC6Di-eiJI&list=UUr5NaCsR2z2FDtlGxGUxwBg&index=16&feature=plpp_video

At 0.17

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2011, 3:10 PM GMT

Upside down land! :S

Yeah, water swirls the other way there, we have grey squirrels, they have cane toads, we have crown courts, they have the thunder dome, we have the Royal family, they have the Toe Cutter, Lord Humongous and Master Blaster... No wonder they all went mental.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 3 2012, 11:27 PM GMT

When we got him, the family who originally had him took him far too early as a puppy so he missed out on learning skills from his siblings and mum. He was also picked on by the other dog which was why he was given away to us. He is hyperactive too. He is a lot better than he was. He goes about three days a week on "activity mornings" where he interacts with other dogs and trains. He has a lot of fun.

I suspect this may be similar to the opening paragraph of Aaron's autobiography
'A Comedy of *Error's* Errors.

I swear it hasn't stopped raining for about 10 weeks, and don't get me started on the bloody wind. Has never been proper daylight all day.

Oi

wind

FUCKIN DO ONE

getting right on my tit end

I couldn't cycle to work it was so windy... and I'm glad I didn't as I saw a girl get blown over on her bike.

I'm enjoying the windyness. Although it would be a bit embarrassing to be one of those poor saps killed by it.

Our fence has blown over. :(

Quote: zooo @ January 5 2012, 2:33 PM GMT

Our fence has blown over.

Oh no, what will keep the French out of England?!

Quote: DaButt @ January 5 2012, 2:44 PM GMT

Oh no, what will keep the French out of England?!

Aaron will give it a go.

He's collecting a large pile of rocks as we speak.

Quote: zooo @ January 5 2012, 3:03 PM GMT

He's collecting a large pile of rocks as we speak.

Remember to destroy the brain! (Aren't zombie French a horrifying thought?)

Le ne mort pas?

Quote: zooo @ January 5 2012, 2:33 PM GMT

Our fence has blown over. :(

Watch my talking doggy in my last post and you won't care. You'll just be thinking "Awwwwww".

Worked for me. Pleased