A play wot I wrote (it's only 3 pages ) Page 2

This isn't very good in my opinion, but what's with all the Sooty hate?

Like all very prolific writers there's a fair amount of sofa cushion wadding, but make no mistake Sooty's going to become rich and successful and I am gonna manage his ass.

I'll take the torso

Whats the title of your new musical asbout Armond Weiss?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 19 2011, 12:16 AM GMT

I'll take the torso

Quote: Godot Taxis @ November 19 2011, 12:13 AM GMT

This isn't very good in my opinion, but what's with all the Sooty hate?

Like all very prolific writers there's a fair amount of sofa cushion wadding, but make no mistake Sooty's going to become rich and successful and I am gonna manage his ass.

I'm afraid Max Clifford represents my bum currently, very embarassing when it gets invited to events the rest of my body isn't invited to

nb STT aside I thought most of the feedback on this seemed positive\?

You've done better. This seemed little more than a traditional farce, and I think there's a risk that audiences who don't know you're Jewish won't like the holocaust angle.
Sorry.

Interesting. The joke is it's written pretty much as a straight farce only on a sensitive subject. That's sort of the joke.

The mixed feedback is what I was looking for, I don't think such a sketch will ever get universally positive feedback.

As for the faith, crikey I'd hate to have liked due to my heritage not my talent (or lack of).

nb traditionally if you're saying someone's written better stuff previously. You write.

YWB (you've written better)

But thanks to all who read and commited, I feel like the richest man in town.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ November 19 2011, 11:27 PM GMT

Something for you soots:

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/23031#P824268

The quality of your writings

makes me sympathetic about your criticism

sootyj? I didn't "get" you before.. I thought you were trolling, but I know better now..

You've had me crying with laughter on-and-off for about 8 hours.. that "Worst Ideas for a Sitcom" thread.. and I'm only on page 46..

"Spider Stan" .. pure freakin' genius..

My humblest apologies.. :$.. from an idiot noob. Please forget that crap condescending stuff I wrote.

EDIT: NB Just been reading your Sardo blog. You're a good writer and I like your politics a lot.

Take it easy.

Thought this was a really good read. As it's already been said though, shame about the pasting of the script as I found it difficult to read.

That said, it was funny :) good job

I lost track of the abbreviations but what the heck, this was funny, funny Sooty.. schnitzel eating Alsation, Paddington Bear pyjamas :D