Stuff you can't find on the internet

Beacuse you can find pretty much everything, here's a thread about all the stuff you can't find.

Recipe for coca cola
Nudy photos of Pippa Middleton
Peppa Pig Hentai

Quote: sootyj @ November 27 2011, 3:03 PM GMT

There are some very nice bikini photos of her though.

Peppa Pig Hentai

Quote: groovydude89 @ November 27 2011, 3:20 PM GMT

There are some very nice bikini photos of her though.

Dude I was being ironic!

Footage of the 3rd plane completely missing the Twin Towers and tailspinning into a downtown halal butcher's.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 27 2011, 3:35 PM GMT

Footage of the 3rd plane completely missing the Twin Towers and tailspinning into a downtown halal butcher's.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ November 27 2011, 3:03 PM GMT

Recipe for coca cola
Peppa Pig Hentai

Coke is revoltingly unhealthy stuff. The ingredients are printed on the can though. As for the "secret" natural flavors, they are just various fruit and citrus syrups with spice oil. Two huge fruit canning plants in southeastern Australia for years sold their syrup to Coke, until Coke bought the canneries to save money.

Quote: Kenneth @ November 27 2011, 3:45 PM GMT

Coke is revoltingly unhealthy stuff. The ingredients are printed on the can though. As for the "secret" natural flavors, they are just various fruit and citrus syrups with spice oil. Two huge fruit canning plants in southeastern Australia for years sold their syrup to Coke, until Coke bought the canneries to save money.

I believe Pippa Middleton is made from the same stuff.

Quote: Kenneth @ November 27 2011, 3:45 PM GMT

Coke is revoltingly unhealthy stuff.

Bloody delicious though.

Very well, I will have to Google "Pippa Middleton" to find out her identity. I can then drop her name in conversations to impress Chinese women.
EDIT: Ah, she's the sister of the woman that married Prince William. I will drop her name a bit later on see what happens. Wo zhidaolehuangzu de meimei, Pippa Middleton, suoyi ta ma you ruhe?

Quote: zooo @ November 27 2011, 3:56 PM GMT

Bloody delicious though.

I only drink Coke about once every two years when offered a premixed drink and there is no other alcoholic drink option. Hate the taste. Sickly sweet and unnatural. And a waste of money. I cannot fathom why people dilute the taste of booze with sugary soft drinks. Although I do mix Pimms with lemonade (and mint leaves and cucumber skin) if baking a Sunday roast.

Lord Lucans Facebook page

He does have a myspace page.

Ann Widecombes home sex tape

Nick Clegg's Xfactor audition tape.

Pootube

People from all over the world post humourous videos of themselves defecating

Jewtube

Jews with various tubes; drain pipes, straws you get the idea.