How would you survive a Zombie Attack? Page 2

Brick up the front and back door, then Sit back and surf the net. When want supplies laddar up to the sky lights and down onto car.

but after a certain amount of time, there will be no power,running water,TV,not a thing! these things all need manning to continue,

my plan of action would be to Fill up every bath and sink in my home before the water supply stops, move all food possible to the top floor of my house, demolish the stair case(with a ladder up stairs to get up and down) and use what wood I can from the stairs to board the house up,with guns not easy to get hold of in england id use a crow bar as a weapon when possible and sit out the initial wave of the attack,once things become abit clearer id get any kind of car possible, load up any food I can, with maybe a scavage on the way, depended on the amount of the undead, id then head to my local marina, load up a yoght of some kind and head for the nearest Oil rig out at sea, and only coming back to land for food runs when needed, I feel an oil rig would be a great base, out at sea the undead would find it almost impossible to reach me (tho im sure one or two might now and again) I leave near the coast so theres oil rigs not to far away!

I'd have to assume that an oil rig would require lots of maintenance and fuel.

I'm hoping the oil ring would have an oil powered generator and was built to last extreme weather conditions, if not there goes my plan lol

Act dead, then they f,ck off.

I would use my Death Star to destroy this planet and move on to another one.

I would let Sooty sodomise Bussell's body before we left though (he's one of the cleaners).

Hop a moving train and hope it's over in a couple days.

Quote: sootyj @ October 21 2011, 8:55 PM BST

Bussell aren't you in Ohio hunting tigers?

That was yesterday, today I'm pelting Guadalupe fur seals with condor eggs.

I've already got quite a detailed survival plan. I can't post the details here though, as my target destination will only really comfortably support 100 people, and I don't want all you bitches trying to jump on my train of awesome survival. Let's just say it's a plan for the long haul.

ICBM silo?

Is it The Winchester?

Nopey nope nope.

Nuclear submarine?

Quote: David Bussell @ October 21 2011, 8:47 PM BST

Just be sure you and your friends don't shoot any last lone survivors as they exit their houses, ala Night of the Living Dead.

*Pauses with finger on the close button of the DVD tray*

You one of those that presses open/close and then play? What a f**kin' Granddad.