First Sketch

Good evening everyone,

We have put our first sketch up on that 'youtube' site everyone is banging on about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2W1qIBmJDg

If you'd like to watch it and let me know what you think that'd be great.

Cheers.

The main issue for me was length. It could've been edited down quite a bit. The ladder bit was excellent.

Nedds cutting by 50%.
The first thing to do is concentrate on the main gag ie it never floods.
So lose the 'sexy' sell from the Estate Agent and general estate agent jokes (free room etc.)
Then make sure you're using the best stuff - make it build to the payoff more.
You can cut a lot of the coming in and going out of rooms stuff as well - needs to be tighter.
That said I think the premis is very funny and the performances good.
And it's not like you need to re-shoot - it's all there, just needs to be a lot less of it.

Keep at it.

Hello. Pretty good for a first sketch! But way too long. And thought the ending could have been more of a surprise. Rather than confirming the house is indeed a flood risk. Also watch out for 'crossing the line' (a scene in the garden). Unless that was intentional (in which case don't watch out for it). On the plus side, good performances. Personally I'd like to seen some more awkwardness. Maybe they get shut in the cupboard. Or he demonstrates what they could get up to on the bed. Anyway good effort and look forward to seeing some more.

Appreciated, good points for us to have a look at.

Cheers.

good, the ending seemed a bit loose though, the drenched in the garage thing maybe a bit far fetched...

Hello again,

We were sort of going for far fetched, maybe it didn't work.

We filmed another sketch the weekend we did the first. It was conceived, and done a bit last minute.

Be great if you could have a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIZoox85r-k&feature=channel_video_title

Cheers.

Ahhh go on. Go on. Please.

Good first time performances, but think you are probably guilty of what we have been charged with, which is being too long. Saying that its not like I particularly didn't like any one one bit of it, and our world is too fast paced anyway. What with the rise in population and the recession, not to mention the corporate greed attitude established as the norm in the 80's. Working hard and fast is deemed as a necessary evil and unfortunately that evil is passed onto the slow relaxing joys of life such as relationships, eating properly, and in this case comedy.

I can imagine you guys could produce some good stuff, I personally preferred the more subtle bits like 'the this is the hallway which conveniently joins all the rooms of the house' over the punchlines, like 'what you have got here is a freebie'.

But what I got here is a freebie. SO don't look a horse in the mouth look him in the eye.

Very funny and well acted.

Thanks!

Planning our next sketches, going to try and keep them to 2-2:30 max.

Could someone pass on the guide on how to make things 'go viral,' I think that would be a tremendous help.

Cheers.