TV/Film Shop Questionnaire

For my business studies A level I have created a questionanaire as part of my coursework. The questionnaire is based around TV/Film shops and one which in theory I should open (which will not actually happen).

Please email me at: keepingupappearancesforum@googlemail.com then I shall send out the word document with the questionnaire on it. Please contact me ASAP as I need it done ASAP.

Please help me out twith my work!

How many pages is questionnaire?

Quote: Gavin @ October 5 2011, 9:44 AM BST

How many pages is questionnaire?

2 pages, email me if you want a copy of one ;)

Survey monkey is great for questionaires. Makes it far easier for people to answer and there you get more responses.

Quote: bigfella @ October 5 2011, 9:49 AM BST

Survey monkey is great for questionaires. Makes it far easier for people to answer and there you get more responses.

Well we have been told to do it on word ;)

I now have an on-line survey, can everyone please fill it out for me truthfully? http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=41429nfveb

I would prefer you to do a word document one, so please email me if you want a word document one: keepingupappearancesforum@googlemail.com

i answered the online survey. Your questions could do with having another element, perhaps a 'both' answer or the ability for multiple answers.

question 3 doesn't make sense at first to.

good luck with your work though

Done. :)

Done.

;) Done , are you from Wandsworth? had a another pop-up from them the NHS!

Done!

You do need to edit question 3 if possible, as I had to guess what on earth it meant.

Done

Done.

done