Improviser saying hi

Hello one and all. Allow me to introduce myself, I am an actor/improviser who runs comedy troupe WOW Impro in the Midlands. I have done a little stand up & am looking to get back on the circuit soon so any Midlands gigs looking for an open spot let me know.

WOW Impro run weekly improv sessions at Bedworth Arts Centre, High St (behind Civic Hall), Bedworth CV12 8NF (just off j3 M6, 5 miles from Coventry). Anyone interested in coming along it is Monday 7pm-9.15pm.

Well any questions fire away

Ooh I have a question, how does my avatar look? Wave and hello of course.

My question: Do you speak in a brummie accent?
*snigger*

Anyway Welcome!
Improv class sounds ace! Nowt like that around here, nothing but disused mills, an air of failure and hateful youths who don't even know they're born.

Your avatar is gorgeous!!

Well if you're looking for an improv class to start let me know, I'll even put on a fake brummie accent for you haha.

Thanks very much!. Your's looks pretty stunning as well.

Welcome, Coady. :)

Hi,

I'm not toooo far from you guys and would love to do a bit of improv sometime. The Panto sounds fun!

However, if you could just re-arrange your whole set-up, plans, marketing, PR, member's diaries, etc, to a Tuesday night for me? You see, I've just signed onto another project which will take out my Monday nights until December.

Of course, I'm joking...

...but do consider it...

...not seriously...

...but mention it to the others...

In fact - don't worry about it, forget I mentioned it... but do write it down somewhere. I shouldn't have bought it up...

Tuesday.

BTW - Welcome to the forum - Nice to knopw there's "others" not too far away!

Dean

Hi Dean,

We shall soon be starting a Tuesday night workshop!!!!!!

No seriously!!

We are!!!

Can keep you posted once it starts if like? Where you based?

Rich

Laughing out loud See how persuasive I can be?! I should be the next Derren Brown!

Now - Location... ;)

I'll send you a DM

Dean