Which book is Tony Blackburn using for his Tweets?

We all know, Tony, that they're not all yours.

Fun though, aren't they?

Is this topic written in code?

Not that I know of.

Do you mean what book is Tony Blackburn using for his tweets? Also you seem to be addressing Tony, who as far we know doesn't visit this forum. Better just to reply to his tweets.

Walrus whistles at midnight.

Yellow frangipane van.

You really want me to kill Rolf Harris?

Why?

Quote: Tim Azure @ August 19 2011, 2:55 PM BST

Do you mean what book is Tony Blackburn using for his tweets? Also you seem to be addressing Tony, who as far we know doesn't visit this forum. Better just to reply to his tweets.

Well spotted, Tim. And, of course, you are completely correct. 'As far as we know' is the crucial phrase, don't you think? I might be Tony Blackburn gauging my standing in the comedy fan community. Or you could be Tony Blackburn playing a cunning double bluff.

Quote: sootyj @ August 19 2011, 2:58 PM BST

You really want me to kill Rolf Harris?

Why?

He has a criminal record. Well I think he has several and quite a few singles.

What the hell?

Shall I edit in the word 'using' to the title then?

As well as reminding people this probably would have been better discussed in the 'General General' thread, or Twitter thread rather than creating a new one.

This could just become the General General All in one consolidated Tony Blackburn thread

I only just got here! Too many rules . . .

Quote: simonelli @ August 19 2011, 3:09 PM BST

Well spotted, Tim. And, of course, you are completely correct. 'As far as we know' is the crucial phrase, don't you think? I might be Tony Blackburn gauging my standing in the comedy fan community. Or you could be Tony Blackburn playing a cunning double bluff.

He has a criminal record. Well I think he has several and quite a few singles.

Well I am confused but Tony Blackburn seems funnier.