2 free tickets for Chris Rock, Manchester, Tue 8th

I have two tickets I can no longer use for the Chris Rock show at the Manchester Apollo on Tues. It's last minute, but if anyone wants them I'll happily post them on. Just don't tell me what a great show I missed! It's two seats together, to the side of the stage, row O. Should have a good view. Let me know asap, or they won't reach you by Tues...

Oh man I saw want to go to that but I have work :(

That's my problem too. :(

Awwww I would love to go but:

1) Live and work in London
2) Have broken ankle

Ellie = very unhappy

Quote: EllieJP @ January 5, 2008, 7:32 PM

Awwww I would love to go but:

1) Live and work in London
2) Have broken ankle

Ellie = very unhappy

Mmm women like free tickets *makes note in sleazy pick up notebook*

Women love rohypnol and coke... they're "all over you" after one of them.

Paul :O *slap on wrist and punch in the balls*

Quote: Paul W @ January 5, 2008, 8:37 PM

Women love rohypnol and coke... they're "all over you" after one of them.

Laughing out loud

Oooooh I'll have them if you've not already given them away!!!!???? I live in Mcr and could pick them up if necessary.

damn. Me too.

purleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Hi Tluni. Whoever wants them, best to e-mail her!

Damn I wish I saw this, would of gone and as I live in Greater Manchester and have nothing to do. Could of done. Love Chris Rock.

My favourite bit of his was just after Jacko had been charged with child abuse again. And he says it's just another dead white girl turning up at O.J's house and him going "...I know what it looks like."

I'm seeing him tonight and can't wait although I'll have to as I haven't a mastered time travel.

So did Tluni take the tickets then?

He was great. He was a bit cautious at the beginning but warmed up and delivered some great stuff. Well worth seeing!