Hi

Hello there!

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've set myself the goal of doing at least a few open mic sets by the end of the year because I've been told many times 'you look funny'.

Also have 3454 first drafts of half-arsed and patchy sitcom pilots on my hard-drive, I hope that I'll pluck up the courage to post some bits in Critique soon enough.

You people at least give the impression of vaguely knowing what you're talking about so I hope you'll be nice...

Evenin Col

welcome

Welcome Colin Wave

Welcome to the land of comedic under achievers.
You're with good people.
Wave

Good 11 o'clock to you. Wave

Hello Wave

Hello there!

You've got it all! A lurker who "looks funny". And you're "half arsed and patchy"! Looks like we're going to get along! I think I'm in love! x x x

Welcome, Colin. :)

Yay
come to the competition in Reading!

THE OLYMPIA BEST NEW COMEDY ACT 2011, 24TH AUGUST 2011
Calling all Comedians - win a cash prize and a slot on the Olympia stage at the Reading Comedy Festival!

Feeling a little left behind by the Edinburgh Fringe Festival? Wish that there was a competition that you could enter to potentially win a cash prize and a slot for this year's Reading Comedy Festival? Here is the answer to your August slump!

The historic Olympia is looking for the best new comedy act of 2011 - could it be you? Enter to find out. Each act will be given a slot of 5 to 10mins to wow the audience with their wit. Once each comedian has had their opportunity on the stage the audience will vote for their favourite comedian of the evening.

The winner of the audience vote will receive a cash prize and a gig on the Olympia stage for this year's Reading Comedy Festival.

The competition will be taking place on the 24th of August at the Olympia, 75-77 London Road, Reading RG1 4QA, 7.30pm.

If you would like more information or to enter please email zsuzsi@zuloo.co.uk or call 01189 866 188, we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Colin.
& Welcome