A furry tale of New York

Exclusive New York Apartment

A dead man in a paper hat and dressed as a hamster is lying across a desk with a curly handled dagger in his back.

His left hand is on a computer keyboard, the computer screen is displaying a Windows screen saver.

Two detectives enter the room and one clicks the mouse

On the screen are the letters 'asdfghjkl;''

The detectives see this and leave the room in a rush.

United Nations Building
The two detectives enter the general assembly floor with a warrant and arrest a man.

New York Post headlines
New Guinea delegate Asdfghjkl;' arrested for Halloween party slaying.

pretty good

Apart from Mr New Guinea did it in the apartment with the keyboard I'm afraid this one got past me...

I think its that; you at first think the dead hamster guy has just fell onto his keyboard and typed gibberish but then you realise its actually a persons name who is then arrested.

There's an old birthday card which, on the front, has a little kid in school drawing a sketch of 'mummy' which is a crude stick figure with odd eyes, when you open the card, the teachers saying 'your mummy's here' and standing there her mum is a replica of the stick figure drawing. This made laugh for the same reason as that.

I thought this sketch was excellent as is the title.

Thanks for the heads up JD, makes sense now...

If it had ended with the detectives saying something like 'Mr asdfghjkl? I have a warrant etc etc...' I would have got it...

Clever stuff...

Nice one.