Looking for critique on my web series

Hi Guys, I've been working on my comedy web series for a while now (which is why I haven't being very active on this forum lately). It's basically about a lonely guy trying to change his life around so he doesn't become a lonely old man.

It has a story arc which runs for 12 episodes the first 2 of which I have just finished my first edit of and would like some peoples opinions!

They still need finishing touches like music and also once I have all the episodes finished and ready I plan on heavily promoting it and having 1 episode a week.

But without further adieu here they are!

EDIT

Now edited together as one episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxczYJ-KXpE

Episode 6 clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHaqjFEuc7c

PRINT AND BE DAMMED SIR!

Just put up a section you see as strong, you'll get negative feedback from those that don't and positive from those that do.

Then if the negative outweighs the positive, you know you've cracked it.

Post it!

Post or be damned!

I liked it...

Didn't expect so many responses so fast! lol

I'll upload them to YouTube and set them to unlisted then anyone who wants to see them I can send you the link.

I might also upload some of my favourite clips from later on in the series as my current feeling is it gets a lot stronger after the first few eps!

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ July 13 2011, 9:46 PM BST

PRINT AND BE DAMMED SIR!

Just put up a section you see as strong, you'll get negative feedback from those that don't and positive from those that do.

Then if the negative outweighs the positive, you know you've cracked it.

Rolling eyes

I Don't get it?

Don't get what?

The emo thing? what does it signify?

It's a rolling eyes thing Teddy mainly to do with you talking about those who post and those who don't and passing judgement. mainly I have been on your side of late.

What I have enemies?

No worries, but try to cut down on those emo pictures, you don't want to become a prop poster now do you?

Fair point Teddy, I have no idea what a prop poster is, but I guess I don't want to be one of them. But this is ok I hope :)

A prop comic uses props whilst a prop poster uses icons.

Ah fair play, I used to do stand up magic.