Goodies DVDs Page 3

I simply recorded them from YouTube, Aaron......the entire shebang was available twice, but ultimately shut down abruptly in both cases. The first time I was really disappointed as I am a lifelong Goodies fan, and I made it my business to 'master' the technology required to produce my own shiney discs.

This strategy worked second time around, for an Ozzie enthusiast put up the majority of the episodes in pretty good quality, ---just over two years ago--- and this time I made sure I recorded the lot before the plug was ultimately pulled. The versions I have are in the main clear in both picture and sound. The only real drawback is that they can only really be viewed as smallscreen images, however YouTube material is fine once it is isolated away from its own setting, which has too much distractions in the form of viewer comments, other clips available, etc.

I worked out later that the 50-odd episodes I collected from this source cost me about 5p each! I must make clear, though, that I will purchase the proper DVDs if they are ever released, but going by past form, this could take several years.......in the meantime, I can still enjoy 'Planet of the Rabbits', 'Alternative Roots', 'Way Outward Bound' etc in perfectly acceptable format.

Ah, I thought you were going to say you'd managed to get New Zealand VHS releases from 1987 or something! :)

Goodies Collection, The (6 Disc Box Set)

Really.... REALLY?!?!

Tower of London, Gender Education, Kitten Kong, The Goodies and the Beanstalk, Kung Fu Kapers, Lighthouse Keeping Loonies, Earthanasia, Saturday Night Grease. Radio Goodies, Come Dancing (colour version), The Movies, South Africa, Bunfight at the OK Tearooms, The End, Scoutrageous, Punky Business, Cecily, The Music Lovers, The New Office, Goodies Rule - OK?, Camelot, It Might As Well Be String, 2001 And A Bit, and Royal Command.

Another incomplete box set... And not just any another incomplete boxset, but another incomplete box set that's the other incomplete box sets and another incomplete collection to make another incomplete boxset. Which in all fairness makes it a slightly less incomplete box set.

I give up. Fuzzy rips for life.

Things are going to get ugly.

Utterly perplexing.