The Only Way is Essex Baby!

I bet there are a couple of closet fans on here, I LOVE IT!

I can't figure out how much is scripted, but it's all good fun.

Love Mark, Harry, Amy, Chloe and Arg is Lovey

Is it brilliant. Me and my misses are hooked on it!

Over till Autumn though.

We get slagged off by lots of people for watching it, but it is pure entertainment.

You will find that people who criticise you for watching programmes like that watch soaps!...I don't.

My eye is on Amy!

I lived and schooled there in my formative years and have no wish to relive the experience.

The Pool Party finale was ace. Loved the look on Gemma's face when she thought Kirk's dad was bringing the champagne over to her.

Is Joey Essex the new Jade Goody?

Not that I watched any of this last night, you understand.

*coughs*

It's a bit too self aware for my liking.

I thought you meant Joey Essex for a second there

I wonder if the 'gang' in the show realise that people are largely watching this as a comedy? They're getting mugged off by the viewers.

Amy is very funny, not sure if its intentional though.

Arg and Mark have some funny conversations too.

As for Joey Essex, he's Team Reem. I think it was Alan Carr who said his hair looks like a walnut whip. Laughing out loud

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 5 2011, 2:56 PM BST

As for Joey Essex, he's Team Reem. I think it was Alan Carr who said his hair looks like a walnut whip. Laughing out loud

Damn, that boy seems to have one of his hands permanently attached to his hair, touching it up.

The BAFTA Award winning TOWIS, who'd have thought it?

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 23 2011, 1:32 PM BST

The BAFTA Award winning TOWIS, who'd have thought it?

Sherlock got a BAFTA for Best Drama. I think Moff rebooted the real universe by mistake somehow Angie!

There must have been an internet campaign to vote for this as it's a bit weird for a little watched ITV2 show to win.

Quote: Griff @ May 23 2011, 3:33 PM BST

It only won the Viewers Choice award or something though didn't it? They shouldn't even have that category at the BAFTAs.

No, it devalues the proper awards. Mind you, I think TFI Friday won years ago.

So let me get this right;

BAFTA has a film awards that mainly ignores British film in favour of nominating Hollywood films in a different order to the Oscars.

However it doesn't feel the need honour US output, like Mad Men or Treme, in its TV awards as we have such classy home grown material as the Only Way is Essex!