Lap Dancing Quickie

INT: A TABLE DANCING CLUB

WE SEE A DANCER SHUFFLING PAST WEARING JUST A BRA AND LARGE PANTS FULL OF COINS WHICH ARE SPILLING ON THE FLOOR

Dancer:
I hate student night!

Laughing out loud

Nothing more to say really!

:D

funny

lol

:)

:D

Cheers all

Does she shake her booty then Steve?

(Very funny by the way :) )

made me chuckle!

I don't want to be the first non-LOLer, but would this sketch work? I see that it's topical due to the cost of university fees, but something about the sketch seems slightly incongruous. And who's the lapdancer talking to?

Quote: Ben @ April 30 2011, 8:34 PM BST

I don't want to be the first non-LOLer, but would this sketch work? I see that it's topical due to the cost of university fees, but something about the sketch seems slightly incongruous. And who's the lapdancer talking to?

I'll join you there Ben, I felt it was a bit obvious and maybe a little old. Sure I've heard/seen something similar in joke or sketch form before.

Work in which way Ben? And it is not a lot to do with fees. As a lot of 'sketches' in here I just perceive them as cartoons.

This is a joke, right?

Cheers for reading.
It wasn't really meant to be topical, just a general stereotype if anything.
And she was talking to herself.
But she could have been talking to someone else It wasn't important.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 30 2011, 8:37 PM BST

I'll join you there Ben, I felt it was a bit obvious and maybe a little old. Sure I've heard/seen something similar in joke or sketch form before.

I hope not, but it is possible.
Not deliberate in any case
Cheers for taking a look anyway Nil