The GoKPoD Podcast

A New Podcast has been born! Every Thursday an episode of the GoKPoD Podcast is released, as well as YouTube videos every Friday.

The Videos - The GoKPoD playing/failing the mmorpg Crowns of power

The Podcast - full of humour and slightly offensive material for your listening pleasure. From robot duck armies to anal wormholes!

Interested? Visit our website at www.gokpod.tk

Our Podcasts will be uploaded onto podcast alley within a week
Thank you for using your eyes to read this
Over and out (Y)

The.White.Oreo.

Moved to Showcase.

bump.

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 24 2011, 1:33 PM BST

Just so you know, that's against them thar rules. :)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/info/terms_of_use/

('Post Content', Rule #4)

(sings) "Teacher's pet, I wanna be teacher's pet, I wanna be huddled and cuddled as close to zooo as I can get..."

Listening to you two witter on about chickens and eggs (and ducks) has sapped my will to live.

Why is this on a comedy forum?

It's annoying that technology has allowed anyone with a computer and a mate to inflict podcasts on the world.

You are not funny. It's like listening to two idiots in the pub. Whatever made you think this was remotely broadcastable?

This is what will destroy the internet - it will self destruct rather than let you post another of these.

thanks for sharing.

Okay well your the first person to say its not funny.
And I will tell you what will destroy the internet, its not hilarious podcasts that me and my besty make. Its haters like you... if you don't like it doesent mean to say other people won't.

And are you fricken retarded to think the internet will self destruct? ever heard of a fuse? obviously not only having the sufficient amount of brain cells to navigate your way round a forum hating on peoples threads.

Would you like to join our podcast? because your clearly the funniest person in the world, I know your dying to join us.. but unfortunately to be in a podcast you need to be able to shape your mouth into different shapes to get different sounds and be able to put them sounds together to make words.. sorry :/

Thanks for sharing? Thats what she said. I was gonna say Girlfriend instead of 'She' But I laughed at the fact of you being able to know the difference between male and female

KTHANKSBAI

Listen to the "We Are Not Alone" podcast to see how it should be done (also on this forum).

I have left them a very positive comment as they obviously have some talent and they made me laugh.

You haven't, and didn't.

Seems a bit mean. I guess it's not for you LL but fair play to them for trying something.

Gaydy laughter.. I can't see how you can compare us with them? and tbh I didnt even find it funny.. but im not saying its bad.. its just not my thing.
But as I was saying you can't compare both podcasts... 'We Are not alone' is scripted and heavily edited whereas the GoKPoD is pretty much done on the spot with no editing. Listen to the YOGPoD if you want to know whats funny

Thanks marc!

Quote: The White Oreo @ April 24 2011, 8:10 PM BST

GoKPoD is pretty much done on the spot with no editing.

I think this is painfully obvious.

You guys need to get a sense of humour :)

Funny, I was thinking exactly the same thing as I listened...

Little tip: if you want to succeed in comedy writing/performing, get used to and learn to accept that not everyone is going to share your high opinion of your work. Also accept that this does not necessarily make those people wrong or hateful - and that even the harshest criticism is rarely meant personally. Get used to rejection because, especially in the early days, you're going to receive a lot of it.

Good luck with your podcast.

I couldn't download it

Quote: sootyj @ April 24 2011, 9:52 PM BST

I couldn't download it

Some people get all the luck ;)

Quote: Lady Laughter @ April 24 2011, 10:47 PM BST

Some people get all the luck ;)

Sorry LL but this seems to be just spiteful again. Why are you so down on aspirational comedy writers. He's kinda new to it. having a go. I don't think he charged you to listen to his podcast? A couple of guys having a bit of fun posting it on the internet. Maybe I am missing something but some helpful advice maybe, rather than just slagging people off? I know Tim was let down by a donkey in Tijuana recently after a mistake over what a drug mule was. but what is your excuse for being so hoity toity?