Comedy Sketch Group

Comedy Sketch Group looking for new blood.

We mainly need writers, but if you can do both then even better.

We meet up every two weeks, where we read through sketches people have written. The aim is to perform these sketches on the Open Mike circuit and also You Tube.

We aim to have fun and enjoy what we do, however, it's important that people are committed and are prepared to put the work in.

if you think you can't commit to approximately a couple of hrs every other week then it's probably not for you.

We next meet on Thurs April 21st at Champagne Charlies Bar in Embankment.

Anyone interested please contact me directly on

philcarter1975@yahoo.co.uk

Please don't reply to this advert because I won't look at it after today

Many Thanks

Phil

I find it quite funny that he has posted 3 times on these forums looking for sketch writers etc and each time he says something like 'no time wasters - don't post here, I won't look' must have commitment.
I have been for jobs with less criterias

fooled ya! I do look at this!

the trouble is mate, when you advertise for people, you initially get loads of people responding and saying there coming, and then on the night you get one person showing up! which happened last week!

but hey maybe I'm being a little bit too hard on my fellow human beings, who like myself I'll be the first to admit, find it hard to commit to things these days due to pressures of work, relationships, ill pets, ill mother-in-laws, late trains, can't be arsed syndrome, rather watch east enders! etc etc!

all the best mate

phil

the trouble is mate, when you advertise for people, you initially get loads of people responding and saying there coming, and then on the night you get one person showing up!

That reminds me: when is the next unofficial BCG meet?