New YouTube project laden with special fx & wrong

Hi there gang,

I'm Super Massive Raver - brand new to this forum, but hopefully you'll be seeing much more of me. I'm part of a new multimedia project that involves violently distasteful YouTubes full of special effects, celebrity rants me shitting Kerry Katona out of my ass in a back alley.

My latest vid is only 3 mins long and we made it for free, hopefully you will dig. I perform in it, and my very very talented producer, @elskidblog (Twitter handle) spends days busting his balls in his spare time adding billions of special effects.

www.supermassiveproject.com Here's a link to the latest episodes and feel free to follow me on Twitter @smassiveraver.

Comedy songs and a feature film on the way, oh yes, it's all taking off. Hopefully got some TV interest too.

Good to be on here, back soon

Mental and made me laugh. Some top effects there too, sir. You have a new fan. :)

Bonkers! Laughing out loud

"This should retract all disturb".

Morrissian.

All the fun of 'The Mask' combined with "Brilliant" from 'The Fast Show'. Liked it.

It made me think of Elbow playing The Prodigy @ The NEC conducted by Takeshi of same name Castle fame. And I liked it too.

Thanks for the feedback, guys, most appreciated. Plenty more where they came from...in the meanwhile, come and join my Facebook page for more lunacy, production updates and regular very wrong blogs

http://www.facebook.com/SuperMassiveRaver