The Naked Busker seeks friends and venues

Hiya.

I'm looking for people to help me in a Tour I'm on in June and JUly 2011, I'll be visiting every county in the UK- England, Scotland and Wales and will be looking to do 10-15minutes of my stand up sketch in many ofthose areas- and those areas that I'm not performing I want to do some filming/interviewing of other artists I've met along the way.

I'm looking for people in each county who may be interested in being interviewed by me when I visit?

Sound good?
It's free, it's going to be good for overall promotion of the british comedy scene and everyone's welcomed to join in.

If you're interested let me know, search Donnie RUst on Facebook or email me outright at don at spookykid dot co dot uk and we'll chat.

kindest regards,
donnie.

Hi Naked dude. If you come to Newcastle, let me know. There is an excellent circuit here and I'm sure I could set you up with some promoters.

Hey Nat, that would be awesome if you could help. What could we manage in the first week of June, any ideas?

It depends what you're after. I'm not familiar with your act- are you a newbie or a lower-paid pro, or a headliner?

sorry bout late reply. I've been doing it a while, but still prepping for the jump to pro so any help you could provide would be immense!

You must do Black Jacks if you come to Plymouth... fab bar, lovely compere.
B Bar is another option as well.