Working on a sitcom idea, Tim are you there

Hi guys, I'm working on a surreal take on Big Cameron's 'Big Society' as a sitcom pilot. It has a conspiracy element and I would like to take it further. I need a writing partner, Tim if you're there would you accept a proposal for it? It's a look into the far future of the Big society (called 'The Big Society') and it could be something good. If Tim isn't interested the idea is open to others to work with me on.

Tim Brooke-Taylor??

A chance to be secondhand Tim?

Who could resist...

Sorry guys was talking about Tim Walker. How is everybody, was in hospital for a while. In the comp thread I submitted a sketch for a part of the sitcom 'The Big Society'.

Tim was last heard of heading to Mexico!

I'm sure I've seen him post in the last couple of days.
Possibly...

I'm working on an idea for a sitcom set in a distopian future that might have similar themes to this.

When I read this thread about 1/2 hr ago I'm sure it said James Turner, but now it says Scottish Jimmy. Am I truly going insane?

By the way, this was my post number 666, so if it sounds in anyway evil or demonic then I'm truly sorry.

Def. :)

Quote: Scottish Jimmy @ April 6 2011, 12:10 PM BST

Hi guys, I'm working on a surreal take on Big Cameron's 'Big Society' as a sitcom pilot. It has a conspiracy element and I would like to take it further. I need a writing partner, Tim if you're there would you accept a proposal for it? It's a look into the far future of the Big society (called 'The Big Society') and it could be something good. If Tim isn't interested the idea is open to others to work with me on.

Unimpressed I had an idea of big society 'Wombles' the displaced 'poor' middle-class?, camping outside thier mansion house, scavenging for a life, without any nouce or life skills?...