The Royal Wedding Page 9

Quote: EllieJP @ November 29 2010, 9:05 AM GMT

Awww Ross... we're married though in the church of BCG... and no matter how many affairs I have, I'll always cum on you.

Most excellent :)

Laughing out loud Ross! That's why I luv you!

As a good Republican boy, the very idea of this wedding fills my heart with joy.

Commemorative Royal Wedding Ring.

THAT IS SO VERY WRONG.

:D

:O That's weird, I sent Newsrevue a sketch involving a Prince William cock ring today.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 5 2011, 10:59 PM BST

I'm trying very hard not to puke on the carpet. Apart from anything else, the Union flag conjures up the BNP and/or the Orange Lodge.

Excellent.

I tried it, but all I got was a flush.

The official Royal Wedding sick bag...

It's only going to be a matter of time before Will starts knobing some God awful frumpy posh bird, like Camilla, just like his Dad did.

Whilst Kate starts a wild love affair with James Cracknell and Ben Fogle from Animal Park..

But Wills and Kate end up having two kids. One perfectly legitimate and the other slightly less convincing, who loves wildlife and has a passion for saddle sore and running through Africa with only an Apple and a Nutrigrain bar.

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ November 24 2010, 9:23 AM BST

I'm not a great supporter of terrorist bombing campaigns but surely this wedding is too good an opportunity to miss?

Not only will we have all the royals together in one location but we'll also have the surrounding streets packed tight with most of the brain-dead oxygen-thieves that think having the royals peeing all over us for the last 1000 years was a very good idea.

Why do we tolerate the royals? Why do we support them? It's like being raped as a child and then sending the bastard who raped you a Christmas present every December.

I don't want anybody blown-up. I want them all - Royals and spectators alike - taken out with nerve gas. That way we can have the money in their pockets and the clothes on their backs to give to the poor.

And their houses can go to the homeless.

And their jobs to the jobless.

And when it's all over, we'll look at each other and ask "Why did we wait this long?"

I miss Veronica :)

I'm lost for words

This is a difficult thread to post on because

1. It'll bump the title up the thread table and

2. It confirms that such a thing will actually be happening.

Personally, on the 29th, I'll attempt to be anywhere that doesn't have a TV, media or any people in it.

Any suggestions?