5 Minute script wanted

I'm a student at Bolton and I was wondering if anyone had a short 5 minute script that they would like to see filmed.

There would be no money involved in this unfortunately, but you would be doing me a massive favour and you get to have your script filmed. Obviously you would be fully credited as the writer as well.

I'm looking for something funny that could be shot on a relatively low budget (about £100).

I would be directing, so here's something I made recently to give you an idea of my work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y0iv1MF9RY

I'm going to see what comes my way over the weekend and pick a script on Monday because I need to get the ball rolling on this as soon as possible.

So yeah, if anyone fancies it, send me a private message on here :)

Cheers

But Chris, you are one of the more talent, creative writers on here. Why not write it yourself? Although I'll understand wanting to take one role (directing) full on.

I'll have a go at this, no idea if I'll be able to knock anything out though...

So yeah, if anyone fancies it, send me a private message on here :)

... oh!

Whistling nnocently

:$

Go for it. The scripts are pouring in already. I feel like one of those big producers that always tell me to go away :D

Quote: Jebsly @ March 25 2011, 9:44 PM BST

:$

Go for it. The scripts are pouring in already. I feel like one of those big producers that always tell me to go away :D

I've just added one more to the deluge. I feel like one of those little writers who are always being told to go away!

Oh, I tried to have a go at this but burned out in the end. I'm a rubbish writer. Good luck with the rest of the project though :)

I'll send one but I feel like making Heston Blumenthal a sandwich

Seen some really good stuff up to now. Any more for any more before I go to discuss with my team tomorrow?

Thanks again to everyone who sent me a script for this. The decision has now been made. There really wasn't a bad one among them though. Such a tough decision.